Sunday 26 August 2012

Request

I request to all of you to please help me continue this blog.I do not want any kind of funds,I just want you people to please like my Facebook page and please encourage others to visit my blog and especially like my Facebook page.I will really be very glad to see your positive response to my request and this will also encourage me to bring more exciting applications to my for you and to continue this blogging in future.Thank you everyone for helping me.Stay blessed...

4 comments:

  1. I like your work Hasan Raza Sahib. My name is Muhammad Shahid and I want that you continue this blog and provide free of charge, full version pc softwares and games to the people. I am glad that you are a helping person. Very very thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muhammad Shahid Bhai I am very glad to see that you are being helped my my blog,thank you very much for your cooperation brother.

      Delete
  2. Yar Hasan Apko Manay kaha THa Yooin Ek ek Group pe karna Mushkil hai PLease ap MUjay Wo Usefull TRicks ka LInk de do Meray pass about 10-15 Se bhe Zydah Groups hain Please hasan :(

    ReplyDelete